Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Pamela_E" data-source="post: 333372" data-attributes="member: 315"><p>I was less disappointed with Des has he returned quite a few times. He was dating Jane and Melanie, </p><p></p><p>It must have been a production nightmare to end the show and manage to balance the old and new. They did an amazing job.</p><p></p><p>I wasn't bothered about Scott and Charlene, although I didn't understand why Kylie was so quiet. I thought maybe a chat between her and Jane would have been nice or Scott and Charlene recalling their wedding. But it didn't spoil my enjoyment at all. It was epic and perfect.</p><p></p><p>Do we know why Kylie didn't say much?</p><p></p><p>I have not been this impressed with an ending since Knots Landing's finale.</p><p></p><p>Now we are left with Home and Away as the last Australian soap, maybe ever.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Pamela_E, post: 333372, member: 315"] I was less disappointed with Des has he returned quite a few times. He was dating Jane and Melanie, It must have been a production nightmare to end the show and manage to balance the old and new. They did an amazing job. I wasn't bothered about Scott and Charlene, although I didn't understand why Kylie was so quiet. I thought maybe a chat between her and Jane would have been nice or Scott and Charlene recalling their wedding. But it didn't spoil my enjoyment at all. It was epic and perfect. Do we know why Kylie didn't say much? I have not been this impressed with an ending since Knots Landing's finale. Now we are left with Home and Away as the last Australian soap, maybe ever. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top