Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 333366" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>I can imagine Charlene and Scott's return was very disappointing for many because of the hype surrounding it.</p><p></p><p>While I was more than fine with their screentime being limited, I actually found myself more disappointed with Des's return since he and Shane were the two returning original cast members. I fully expected them both to be overshadowed by the pop and film stars' returns but even with lower expectations, Des's was very underwhelming. He had about two lines, and one of those was something like "G'day. I'm randomly here on one of my infrequent visits for no reason whatsoever". I feel lucky I was observant enough to spot him. </p><p></p><p>As you said, though, there were others that made up for it. Mike and Jane's story was great, and it was also really pleasing to see Shane in the thick of things for the last couple of weeks.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 333366, member: 23"] I can imagine Charlene and Scott's return was very disappointing for many because of the hype surrounding it. While I was more than fine with their screentime being limited, I actually found myself more disappointed with Des's return since he and Shane were the two returning original cast members. I fully expected them both to be overshadowed by the pop and film stars' returns but even with lower expectations, Des's was very underwhelming. He had about two lines, and one of those was something like "G'day. I'm randomly here on one of my infrequent visits for no reason whatsoever". I feel lucky I was observant enough to spot him. As you said, though, there were others that made up for it. Mike and Jane's story was great, and it was also really pleasing to see Shane in the thick of things for the last couple of weeks. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top