Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 333196" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Happy <em>Neighbours</em> Day everyone. Now that I'm well and truly hooked again, I'm excited about watching the final two episodes this evening.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>That's great.</p><p></p><p>I have a feeling it will be the same story in the UK. <em>Neighbours</em> was phenomenally big here at one point and people of a certain age remember it very fondly. </p><p></p><p>I actually overheard some people discussing the finale yesterday, saying they were going to tune in for it despite not watching for decades. It's very rare for me to hear discussion of any TV show (much less one I know) outside these virtual four walls, so it seems there's a real-world buzz about it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 333196, member: 23"] Happy [I]Neighbours[/I] Day everyone. Now that I'm well and truly hooked again, I'm excited about watching the final two episodes this evening. That's great. I have a feeling it will be the same story in the UK. [I]Neighbours[/I] was phenomenally big here at one point and people of a certain age remember it very fondly. I actually overheard some people discussing the finale yesterday, saying they were going to tune in for it despite not watching for decades. It's very rare for me to hear discussion of any TV show (much less one I know) outside these virtual four walls, so it seems there's a real-world buzz about it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top