Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Englishboy" data-source="post: 330575" data-attributes="member: 70"><p>I believe that in Australia the final ever episode will now air on the 28th July and is to be given the compliment of screening on <em>Channel 10 </em>- the main terrestrial channel in addition to being carried on the off shoot digital channel known as <em>Peach</em> which it currently airs on.</p><p></p><p>This brings the finale forward from the original date of August 1st.</p><p></p><p>It isn’t clear if this means Australia will see the final scenes ahead of the UK.</p><p></p><p>[URL unfurl="true"]https://tvtonight.com.au/2022/07/neighbours-finale-confirmed-on-10.html[/URL]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Englishboy, post: 330575, member: 70"] I believe that in Australia the final ever episode will now air on the 28th July and is to be given the compliment of screening on [I]Channel 10 [/I]- the main terrestrial channel in addition to being carried on the off shoot digital channel known as [I]Peach[/I] which it currently airs on. This brings the finale forward from the original date of August 1st. It isn’t clear if this means Australia will see the final scenes ahead of the UK. [URL unfurl="true"]https://tvtonight.com.au/2022/07/neighbours-finale-confirmed-on-10.html[/URL] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top