Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 328086" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>Fourteen year old me cannot get my head around the idea that Australia is now behind the UK. I just couldn't have imagined that would ever be possible. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>That's really lovely. I'm so looking forward to the on-screen reunion, but I think the real-life reunion is probably even more fascinating. I hope there's some behind the scenes footage of this event. Perhaps a little documentary or retrospective.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 328086, member: 23"] Fourteen year old me cannot get my head around the idea that Australia is now behind the UK. I just couldn't have imagined that would ever be possible. That's really lovely. I'm so looking forward to the on-screen reunion, but I think the real-life reunion is probably even more fascinating. I hope there's some behind the scenes footage of this event. Perhaps a little documentary or retrospective. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top