Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Mel O&#039;Drama" data-source="post: 314762" data-attributes="member: 23"><p>That sums up my thoughts on it as well. </p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>I hope so. There seem to be enough characters like Paul, Clive and Jane who've interacted with characters from the early years to make it work. Whatever happens, I'm sure I'll tune in for the final episode. </p><p></p><p>I still remember watching the first episode back in 1986, so it must've aired during half term. Since I was catching up with a friend who said she wanted to watch it I watched that first episode in a neighbour's house, which seems very apt.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Mel O'Drama, post: 314762, member: 23"] That sums up my thoughts on it as well. I hope so. There seem to be enough characters like Paul, Clive and Jane who've interacted with characters from the early years to make it work. Whatever happens, I'm sure I'll tune in for the final episode. I still remember watching the first episode back in 1986, so it must've aired during half term. Since I was catching up with a friend who said she wanted to watch it I watched that first episode in a neighbour's house, which seems very apt. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
Australian & New Zealand Soaps
Neighbours AXED after 37 years (now saved and returning to screens in 2023)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top