Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
My Dallas Music Videos! :)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Karin" data-source="post: 372344" data-attributes="member: 57167"><p>Hi Everyone, </p><p></p><p>Okay so I've posted a new video to my YouTube Account today. I actually had it made a couple of years ago but have saved it to be posted later. </p><p>It's my latest JR & Sue Ellen video. It's set to the song "Love of My Life" in a special live version by Celine Dion:</p><p></p><p><a href="https://youtu.be/2JRoj-R-AJg" target="_blank">https://youtu.be/2JRoj-R-AJg </a></p><p></p><p>It's on the sad side but I hope you will like it. </p><p></p><p>Take care,</p><p>Love:</p><p>Karin.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Karin, post: 372344, member: 57167"] Hi Everyone, Okay so I've posted a new video to my YouTube Account today. I actually had it made a couple of years ago but have saved it to be posted later. It's my latest JR & Sue Ellen video. It's set to the song "Love of My Life" in a special live version by Celine Dion: [URL='https://youtu.be/2JRoj-R-AJg']https://youtu.be/2JRoj-R-AJg [/URL] It's on the sad side but I hope you will like it. Take care, Love: Karin. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas - The Original Series
My Dallas Music Videos! :)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top