Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Angela Channing" data-source="post: 443475" data-attributes="member: 33"><p>Well clearly male allyship is not enough, if it was we wouldn't have the vast disparity between opportunities and outcomes for men and women that currently exist. </p><p></p><p>As for male mental health, I have posted on here many times about my struggles with depression and I don't once recall being mocked about it. </p><p></p><p>Correct me if I'm wrong but you seem to be saying that we don't need to take any action to deal with men taking advantage or discriminating against women and we just need to be patient and it will sort itself. Sadly, life isn't like that, if it were, it would have happened already.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Angela Channing, post: 443475, member: 33"] Well clearly male allyship is not enough, if it was we wouldn't have the vast disparity between opportunities and outcomes for men and women that currently exist. As for male mental health, I have posted on here many times about my struggles with depression and I don't once recall being mocked about it. Correct me if I'm wrong but you seem to be saying that we don't need to take any action to deal with men taking advantage or discriminating against women and we just need to be patient and it will sort itself. Sadly, life isn't like that, if it were, it would have happened already. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
News & Politics
US Politics
#metoo
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top