Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Speciality TV
Documentaries
Making of a Legend: Gone with the Wind
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 415696" data-attributes="member: 7"><p>I remember what George Cukor said about her in one of the color tests. He said "your face is so hard", and I think that sums her test footage up. She was too hard-looking and maybe a little too abrasive.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 415696, member: 7"] I remember what George Cukor said about her in one of the color tests. He said "your face is so hard", and I think that sums her test footage up. She was too hard-looking and maybe a little too abrasive. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Speciality TV
Documentaries
Making of a Legend: Gone with the Wind
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top