Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Last DVD/Blu-Ray you bought?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alison Carr" data-source="post: 261554" data-attributes="member: 5183"><p>I still buy a lot of thinks on DVD, part of the reason is that in this ever changing world a lot of things get reclassified as unacceptable and then get pulled form streaming services and TV repeats never to see the light of day ever again. I like to know if I enjoy something and want to watch it again then I will be able to and with additional cuts over the years to make it acceptable to the changing views of living.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alison Carr, post: 261554, member: 5183"] I still buy a lot of thinks on DVD, part of the reason is that in this ever changing world a lot of things get reclassified as unacceptable and then get pulled form streaming services and TV repeats never to see the light of day ever again. I like to know if I enjoy something and want to watch it again then I will be able to and with additional cuts over the years to make it acceptable to the changing views of living. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Last DVD/Blu-Ray you bought?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top