Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Last DVD/Blu-Ray you bought?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="DallasFanForever" data-source="post: 247879" data-attributes="member: 13221"><p>I for one have always liked the third Godfather movie. I think most people feel it’s not on par with the first two and I would have to agree but I still enjoy it. It’s not a bad movie at all IMO. It was just very different than the first two. I think a lot of people forget that it was made 16 years later and it was very hard for it to live up to its predecessors</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="DallasFanForever, post: 247879, member: 13221"] I for one have always liked the third Godfather movie. I think most people feel it’s not on par with the first two and I would have to agree but I still enjoy it. It’s not a bad movie at all IMO. It was just very different than the first two. I think a lot of people forget that it was made 16 years later and it was very hard for it to live up to its predecessors [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Movies
Last DVD/Blu-Ray you bought?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top