Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Is DYNASTY a "guilty pleasure"?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Willie Oleson" data-source="post: 444408" data-attributes="member: 8"><p>There are precisely two things in the Dynastyverse that I consider my guilty pleasures.</p><p>1. <em>Rita the Krystle impostor</em>. On paper it's pure daytime soap madness but I just love the way it plays out (except for the unceremonious conclusion)</p><p>2. <em>The UFO cliffhanger</em>. I understand that science fiction is unacceptable in soap opera because it's impossible to continue those storylines, let alone come up with a satisfying conclusion. And yet I can only marvel at the outrageousness of it all. And it <em>looks</em> good, that Dynasty Moonraker!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Willie Oleson, post: 444408, member: 8"] There are precisely two things in the Dynastyverse that I consider my guilty pleasures. 1. [I]Rita the Krystle impostor[/I]. On paper it's pure daytime soap madness but I just love the way it plays out (except for the unceremonious conclusion) 2. [I]The UFO cliffhanger[/I]. I understand that science fiction is unacceptable in soap opera because it's impossible to continue those storylines, let alone come up with a satisfying conclusion. And yet I can only marvel at the outrageousness of it all. And it [I]looks[/I] good, that Dynasty Moonraker! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Is DYNASTY a "guilty pleasure"?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top