Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Is DYNASTY a "guilty pleasure"?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="anndra w" data-source="post: 444399" data-attributes="member: 57092"><p>I enjoyed seasons 1,2,3 and 5 very much. Season 1 is slow but I think it’s well written and it’s an insight into this other world that has a different tone from the other seasons. The other seasons are good fun and entertaining - season two feels like the show is really enjoying have found its stride. Season 4 felt pretty dull to me but it picked up the madness in season 5 again. Season 6 was awful and I only got through a few episodes before giving up watching the dvds. I’ve seen bits of season 7 and 8 on Sky in the early 00s but not much. I’m not sure it was a guilty pleasure but I would say 2,3 and 5 have a touch of that. Later on, not so much. I’ve heard season 9 is better but I don’t think I can handle a new Fallon.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="anndra w, post: 444399, member: 57092"] I enjoyed seasons 1,2,3 and 5 very much. Season 1 is slow but I think it’s well written and it’s an insight into this other world that has a different tone from the other seasons. The other seasons are good fun and entertaining - season two feels like the show is really enjoying have found its stride. Season 4 felt pretty dull to me but it picked up the madness in season 5 again. Season 6 was awful and I only got through a few episodes before giving up watching the dvds. I’ve seen bits of season 7 and 8 on Sky in the early 00s but not much. I’m not sure it was a guilty pleasure but I would say 2,3 and 5 have a touch of that. Later on, not so much. I’ve heard season 9 is better but I don’t think I can handle a new Fallon. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Is DYNASTY a "guilty pleasure"?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top