Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
GUNSMOKE
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Snarky Oracle!" data-source="post: 353903" data-attributes="member: 57984"><p>I think I love best the Season 11 (1965/66) theme, music and visuals, at ~ 01:08 , of all the years of the series -- and it's hard to explain way, because I very much like many of the seasons' various orchestrations. But, for some reason, the '65/'66 theme, the last season shot in B&W, has just the right angsty "vibe" to it in a very, very mid-'60s psychic-crevasse kind of way. It just feels like all that is GUNSMOKE distilled down to its basics.</p><p></p><p>This video has a small number of the program's themes (I never cared for the 20th Season theme design, when they abandoned the cast "circle" credits -- it's like DALLAS abandoning the three-split-screen actors' title in it last two seasons: it's just too different!)...</p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]VZBLn9id_vw[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Snarky Oracle!, post: 353903, member: 57984"] I think I love best the Season 11 (1965/66) theme, music and visuals, at ~ 01:08 , of all the years of the series -- and it's hard to explain way, because I very much like many of the seasons' various orchestrations. But, for some reason, the '65/'66 theme, the last season shot in B&W, has just the right angsty "vibe" to it in a very, very mid-'60s psychic-crevasse kind of way. It just feels like all that is GUNSMOKE distilled down to its basics. This video has a small number of the program's themes (I never cared for the 20th Season theme design, when they abandoned the cast "circle" credits -- it's like DALLAS abandoning the three-split-screen actors' title in it last two seasons: it's just too different!)... [MEDIA=youtube]VZBLn9id_vw[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
GUNSMOKE
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top