Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
GUNSMOKE
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="ClassyCo" data-source="post: 267896" data-attributes="member: 7"><p style="text-align: justify"><span style="font-family: 'georgia'">It's addictive really. Sometimes, when I haven't ordered anything in a while, I get on Amazon and just start lurking until something pops into my head. My Amazon and eBay shopping carts are full of movies, television shows, and other things that just haven't been ordered yet. </span></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="ClassyCo, post: 267896, member: 7"] [JUSTIFY][FONT=georgia]It's addictive really. Sometimes, when I haven't ordered anything in a while, I get on Amazon and just start lurking until something pops into my head. My Amazon and eBay shopping carts are full of movies, television shows, and other things that just haven't been ordered yet. [/FONT][/JUSTIFY] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
GUNSMOKE
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top