Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
First time watch
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Chase Gioberti" data-source="post: 444553" data-attributes="member: 1932"><p>So I have the pecking order straight … Jeff basically loses a fight to midget Dr. Toscanini, who lost a fight to old man Blake Carrington. But he at least battles a professional athlete to a draw if not outright wins the fight.</p><p></p><p>I truly don’t dislike the show but I’m convinced now that it wasn’t meant to be bingewatched.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Chase Gioberti, post: 444553, member: 1932"] So I have the pecking order straight … Jeff basically loses a fight to midget Dr. Toscanini, who lost a fight to old man Blake Carrington. But he at least battles a professional athlete to a draw if not outright wins the fight. I truly don’t dislike the show but I’m convinced now that it wasn’t meant to be bingewatched. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
First time watch
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top