Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
First time watch
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Chase Gioberti" data-source="post: 443417" data-attributes="member: 1932"><p>Just finished season 2. It picked up towards the end. Still don’t like John Forsythe as Blake Carrington and I can’t believe he could win a fight with Nick and they barely bothered to hide the stunt men when Toscanni threw Blake and Blake got up and punched him, lol. It was disturbing seeing creepy Cecil Colby in bed with Alexis but I sense her taking over ColbyCo or at least fighting Jeff over it. Claudia was good towards the end. Not really sure where they are going with Fallon and Jeff. I grew tired of Steven whining incessantly about how tough it is to be wealthy beyond all imagination. Alexis grew on me over the season, but she’s no Angela or Abby.</p><p></p><p>Of the three CBS shows and Dynasty I would say Falcon Crest had the best first two seasons, then Dallas, Dynasty (very close) then Knots Landing which I didn’t think really picked up until Gary left Val in season three or four. I think Dallas had a better season 3 than Falcon Crest, I’ll be interested to see where Dynasty goes, I think it will be better than Knots season 3.</p><p></p><p>At some point they will have to introduce a writer, won’t they? All the shows had one… Maggie, Donna, Val. I don’t see anyone in the current cast being a writer except maybe for Steven or Krystle.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Chase Gioberti, post: 443417, member: 1932"] Just finished season 2. It picked up towards the end. Still don’t like John Forsythe as Blake Carrington and I can’t believe he could win a fight with Nick and they barely bothered to hide the stunt men when Toscanni threw Blake and Blake got up and punched him, lol. It was disturbing seeing creepy Cecil Colby in bed with Alexis but I sense her taking over ColbyCo or at least fighting Jeff over it. Claudia was good towards the end. Not really sure where they are going with Fallon and Jeff. I grew tired of Steven whining incessantly about how tough it is to be wealthy beyond all imagination. Alexis grew on me over the season, but she’s no Angela or Abby. Of the three CBS shows and Dynasty I would say Falcon Crest had the best first two seasons, then Dallas, Dynasty (very close) then Knots Landing which I didn’t think really picked up until Gary left Val in season three or four. I think Dallas had a better season 3 than Falcon Crest, I’ll be interested to see where Dynasty goes, I think it will be better than Knots season 3. At some point they will have to introduce a writer, won’t they? All the shows had one… Maggie, Donna, Val. I don’t see anyone in the current cast being a writer except maybe for Steven or Krystle. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
First time watch
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top