Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Global Telly Talk
General TV
Females featured feet first
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Richard Channing" data-source="post: 350954" data-attributes="member: 10"><p>Oh thanks for the video showing it. I see she not only gets a feet first, but also a head turn and then appears out of the shadows! I wonder if it was in Ava's contract that she be introduced with three tropes instead of the customary one.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Richard Channing, post: 350954, member: 10"] Oh thanks for the video showing it. I see she not only gets a feet first, but also a head turn and then appears out of the shadows! I wonder if it was in Ava's contract that she be introduced with three tropes instead of the customary one. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
General TV
Females featured feet first
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top