Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Global Telly Talk
General TV
Females featured feet first
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 350879" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>I think this may have been the first we saw of Sable Colby on <em>Dynasty</em> (more leg first than feet first)</p><p>[ATTACH=full]42946[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p>Also, the first we saw of Linda Gray on <em>Melrose Place</em> was her feet and legs dangling over the desk at D&D as she unknowingly waited to berate her daughter.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 350879, member: 673"] I think this may have been the first we saw of Sable Colby on [I]Dynasty[/I] (more leg first than feet first) [ATTACH type="full"]42946[/ATTACH] Also, the first we saw of Linda Gray on [I]Melrose Place[/I] was her feet and legs dangling over the desk at D&D as she unknowingly waited to berate her daughter. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
General TV
Females featured feet first
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top