Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Emma Samms about having COVID-19
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Monzo" data-source="post: 303940" data-attributes="member: 19949"><p>Some news from current issue of Soap Opera Digest!</p><p></p><p>Emma Samms, who was poised to reprise her popular GH role, Holly, in 2020, was unable to return to the show when the pandemic hit, and is herself still recovering from her own Covid battle. As a guest on Digest’s podcast, Dishing With Digest, she shared, “Unfortunately, I am still very much in the depths of Long Covid. But luckily, luckily, at this point in time, I have a voice to speak; sometimes I lose my voice. [But] I just didn’t want people to think that I had recovered and for some reason was avoiding returning to GENERAL HOSPITAL despite that.” ... When she is well enough, “I desperately want to come back” to GH, she assured. “I would hate for Holly to be forever stuck in my guest room [where she shot a scene remotely to show the audience that Holly is a captive, but very much alive]! ... And so for many, many reasons, I do hope as soon as possible to come back and finish that story.”</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Monzo, post: 303940, member: 19949"] Some news from current issue of Soap Opera Digest! Emma Samms, who was poised to reprise her popular GH role, Holly, in 2020, was unable to return to the show when the pandemic hit, and is herself still recovering from her own Covid battle. As a guest on Digest’s podcast, Dishing With Digest, she shared, “Unfortunately, I am still very much in the depths of Long Covid. But luckily, luckily, at this point in time, I have a voice to speak; sometimes I lose my voice. [But] I just didn’t want people to think that I had recovered and for some reason was avoiding returning to GENERAL HOSPITAL despite that.” ... When she is well enough, “I desperately want to come back” to GH, she assured. “I would hate for Holly to be forever stuck in my guest room [where she shot a scene remotely to show the audience that Holly is a captive, but very much alive]! ... And so for many, many reasons, I do hope as soon as possible to come back and finish that story.” [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Emma Samms about having COVID-19
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top