Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Dynasty Inspired Stories
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Snarky Oracle!" data-source="post: 444265" data-attributes="member: 57984"><p>I started to write a version where a huge mansion is full of over-dressed crystal skulls, skulls that are talking to each other, plotting against each other, and fighting in lily ponds with one another. But I dumped it because I was afraid [USER=54]@Ked[/USER] would steal it from me.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Snarky Oracle!, post: 444265, member: 57984"] I started to write a version where a huge mansion is full of over-dressed crystal skulls, skulls that are talking to each other, plotting against each other, and fighting in lily ponds with one another. But I dumped it because I was afraid [USER=54]@Ked[/USER] would steal it from me. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Dynasty
Dynasty
Dynasty Inspired Stories
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top