Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
Dallas in the 90's
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Karin Schill" data-source="post: 28687"><p>Here's another short update: </p><p></p><p></p><p>The next evening, on a flight QF7 from Sydney to Dallas, Lucy Ewing Cooper was sitting with her head resting against the window as she was fast asleep. A stewardess walked past her and picked up the empty food trays from today’s lunch. Then she kept wandering down the walkway of the flight until she almost collided with a man who came out from the bathroom. He had brown hair, blue eyes and a five o’clock shadow on his face.</p><p></p><p> “Oh I’m sorry Dr. Cooper I didn’t see you come out there,” the stewardess apologized politely, making sure to keep a certain courtesy towards the first class passenger.</p><p></p><p>“Oh it’s okay,” Mitch said. “Lunch was good today.”</p><p></p><p>“Thanks I’m glad you think so and I think the food made your wife very sleepy.”</p><p></p><p> “I don’t think it was the food that made her sleepy, as we haven’t gotten much sleep this week. You’ll see we are just on our way home from our honeymoon up by the Great Barrier Reef,” Mitch explained. </p><p></p><p> “Oh how nice,” the stewardess smiled.</p><p></p><p> “Yes it was,” Mitch replied before he went back to his seat and sat down next to the sleeping Lucy.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Karin Schill, post: 28687"] Here's another short update: The next evening, on a flight QF7 from Sydney to Dallas, Lucy Ewing Cooper was sitting with her head resting against the window as she was fast asleep. A stewardess walked past her and picked up the empty food trays from today’s lunch. Then she kept wandering down the walkway of the flight until she almost collided with a man who came out from the bathroom. He had brown hair, blue eyes and a five o’clock shadow on his face. “Oh I’m sorry Dr. Cooper I didn’t see you come out there,” the stewardess apologized politely, making sure to keep a certain courtesy towards the first class passenger. “Oh it’s okay,” Mitch said. “Lunch was good today.” “Thanks I’m glad you think so and I think the food made your wife very sleepy.” “I don’t think it was the food that made her sleepy, as we haven’t gotten much sleep this week. You’ll see we are just on our way home from our honeymoon up by the Great Barrier Reef,” Mitch explained. “Oh how nice,” the stewardess smiled. “Yes it was,” Mitch replied before he went back to his seat and sat down next to the sleeping Lucy. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
Dallas in the 90's
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top