Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
Dallas in the 90's
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Honkytonkangel" data-source="post: 14607" data-attributes="member: 99"><p>I'm happy John Ross talked to JR, but not too impressed that JR is putting pressure on him to go back to Southfork ( I hate when JR acts like Jock LOL).</p><p>And I don't like the idea of them scheming against Sue Ellen either. If JR really does love and miss her he should try being honest.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Honkytonkangel, post: 14607, member: 99"] I'm happy John Ross talked to JR, but not too impressed that JR is putting pressure on him to go back to Southfork ( I hate when JR acts like Jock LOL). And I don't like the idea of them scheming against Sue Ellen either. If JR really does love and miss her he should try being honest. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Dallas the TV series
Dallas Writers Room
Dallas in the 90's
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top