Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 417797" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>The job losses are the one unfortunate offshoot of changes like these, as we saw recently with <em>Hollyoaks</em>. The regular cast on <em>Corrie</em> is made up of nearly 70 characters though, so it could probably do with a cull at this stage.</p><p></p><p>Regarding future episode reductions, I’d wonder if ITV has a minimum number of episodes that they’d need to keep on air to get a return on investment in the shows? As in, could they go back to three episodes a week with <em>Corrie</em> and still make money on the show without changing it drastically?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 417797, member: 673"] The job losses are the one unfortunate offshoot of changes like these, as we saw recently with [I]Hollyoaks[/I]. The regular cast on [I]Corrie[/I] is made up of nearly 70 characters though, so it could probably do with a cull at this stage. Regarding future episode reductions, I’d wonder if ITV has a minimum number of episodes that they’d need to keep on air to get a return on investment in the shows? As in, could they go back to three episodes a week with [I]Corrie[/I] and still make money on the show without changing it drastically? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top