Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 416495" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>I’d love to know how they measure a show’s success overall these days. I know that there’s live ratings, catch-up and streaming figures but I’ve noticed that the ITV soaps (and occasionally <em>EastEnders</em>) are also adding lengthy videos (up to 25 minutes) to their official YouTube channels now. For example, you can watch 20 minute video of Gail’s exit episode with just the scenes involving her or a 15 minute video covering Will’s funeral on <em>Emmerdale</em>. Previously, they’d just upload a scene to give you a taster of what is going on but now nearly full blown arcs can be watched on YouTube. I’m presuming they’re measuring these too as part of the show’s overall reach?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 416495, member: 673"] I’d love to know how they measure a show’s success overall these days. I know that there’s live ratings, catch-up and streaming figures but I’ve noticed that the ITV soaps (and occasionally [I]EastEnders[/I]) are also adding lengthy videos (up to 25 minutes) to their official YouTube channels now. For example, you can watch 20 minute video of Gail’s exit episode with just the scenes involving her or a 15 minute video covering Will’s funeral on [I]Emmerdale[/I]. Previously, they’d just upload a scene to give you a taster of what is going on but now nearly full blown arcs can be watched on YouTube. I’m presuming they’re measuring these too as part of the show’s overall reach? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top