Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 386951" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I never knew Dylan used to be played by twins. </p><p></p><p>[ATTACH=full]50796[/ATTACH]</p><p></p><p></p><p>I’m enjoying the bullying storyline, Lauren’s story which has me wondering if her ‘boyfriend’ is Nathan the guy who groomed Bethany. I’m 3 episodes behind, so if it’s already been revealed, ignore that!</p><p></p><p>I thought they tackled the MND story really well during its early days, but now think they’ve ruined it and the quicker they end this the better. </p><p></p><p>I also read that Summer maybe leaving the show, I hope that’s true. Billy going with her would be very welcome.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 386951, member: 2"] I never knew Dylan used to be played by twins. [ATTACH type="full"]50796[/ATTACH] I’m enjoying the bullying storyline, Lauren’s story which has me wondering if her ‘boyfriend’ is Nathan the guy who groomed Bethany. I’m 3 episodes behind, so if it’s already been revealed, ignore that! I thought they tackled the MND story really well during its early days, but now think they’ve ruined it and the quicker they end this the better. I also read that Summer maybe leaving the show, I hope that’s true. Billy going with her would be very welcome. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top