Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 385307" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>There is strong brand recognition with <em>Corrie</em>, regardless of the state of the show, which I think is one of the reasons ITV won’t touch it. It’s a legacy show, even if it’s a shadow of its former self.</p><p></p><p>Funnily enough, only yesterday I saw people on X complaining about this, after a new illness storyline for one of Chesney’s kids was announced. One person said the show had turned into a pamphlet with a new “issue” every week.</p><p></p><p>It’ll be interesting to see what happens with the five terrestrial channels for sure. Interestingly, while everyone is focusing on digital first and audience shares have been decreasing, Five’s audience share has actually grew again in 2023.</p><p></p><p>[URL unfurl="true"]https://rxtvinfo.com/2024/five-years-of-growth-for-channel-5/[/URL]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 385307, member: 673"] There is strong brand recognition with [I]Corrie[/I], regardless of the state of the show, which I think is one of the reasons ITV won’t touch it. It’s a legacy show, even if it’s a shadow of its former self. Funnily enough, only yesterday I saw people on X complaining about this, after a new illness storyline for one of Chesney’s kids was announced. One person said the show had turned into a pamphlet with a new “issue” every week. It’ll be interesting to see what happens with the five terrestrial channels for sure. Interestingly, while everyone is focusing on digital first and audience shares have been decreasing, Five’s audience share has actually grew again in 2023. [URL unfurl="true"]https://rxtvinfo.com/2024/five-years-of-growth-for-channel-5/[/URL] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top