Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Barbara Fan" data-source="post: 385288" data-attributes="member: 21"><p>I would be quite happy if they showed 1960s (wasnt around to see it) 1970s and 80s Corrie in a 7.30pm slot x 2 / week</p><p></p><p>Soaps are on too many times and for too long - and all out to Shock - with somewhat unbelievable stoylines - I dont want far fetched storylines but a bot of humour wouldnt go amiss.</p><p></p><p>Current Corrie writers (and I say Corrie as i have never watched EE and last saw Emmerdale when it was Farm and my Nan was alive in the 80s) should watch old episodes and see what made the show work</p><p></p><p>I could see Maureen Lipman in a 1960/70s Corrie (her late husband could have written her into the show) and she would fit in perfectly </p><p></p><p>The acting seemed to be of a higher calibre and the writing most definitely was</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Barbara Fan, post: 385288, member: 21"] I would be quite happy if they showed 1960s (wasnt around to see it) 1970s and 80s Corrie in a 7.30pm slot x 2 / week Soaps are on too many times and for too long - and all out to Shock - with somewhat unbelievable stoylines - I dont want far fetched storylines but a bot of humour wouldnt go amiss. Current Corrie writers (and I say Corrie as i have never watched EE and last saw Emmerdale when it was Farm and my Nan was alive in the 80s) should watch old episodes and see what made the show work I could see Maureen Lipman in a 1960/70s Corrie (her late husband could have written her into the show) and she would fit in perfectly The acting seemed to be of a higher calibre and the writing most definitely was [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top