Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Whovian" data-source="post: 385281" data-attributes="member: 57872"><p>Honestly I'd be surprised if linear TV as we know it survived to 2034 - the major networks are already focussing on a streaming first strategy. I don't think the soaps lend themselves well to streaming services. The only way I can see them surviving is if someone like Amazon wanted to take them on with a better budget and improved cast.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Whovian, post: 385281, member: 57872"] Honestly I'd be surprised if linear TV as we know it survived to 2034 - the major networks are already focussing on a streaming first strategy. I don't think the soaps lend themselves well to streaming services. The only way I can see them surviving is if someone like Amazon wanted to take them on with a better budget and improved cast. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top