Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 382777" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I’m not looking forward to this. </p><p></p><p>While I have always thought Carla and Peter to be great characters, I’ve never cared for their love story. I’m not a fan of characters with addiction and pairing these two never worked for me. </p><p></p><p>I’m looking forward to Peter leaving and wouldn’t mind Carla going too. I feel her character has become far too tired and if she is to stay on, they need to bring a new character in to pair her with.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 382777, member: 2"] I’m not looking forward to this. While I have always thought Carla and Peter to be great characters, I’ve never cared for their love story. I’m not a fan of characters with addiction and pairing these two never worked for me. I’m looking forward to Peter leaving and wouldn’t mind Carla going too. I feel her character has become far too tired and if she is to stay on, they need to bring a new character in to pair her with. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top