Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Carrie Fairchild" data-source="post: 382768" data-attributes="member: 673"><p>I’m surprised to read that it’s only the third one in the show’s 63 year history. In saying that, I’ve no recollection of the Tracy / Deirdre one while the Raquel / Curly episode only highlighted how bad an actor Kevin Kennedy is, particularly alongside the excellent Sarah Lancashire. <em>EastEnders</em> has had some classic two handers over the years.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Carrie Fairchild, post: 382768, member: 673"] I’m surprised to read that it’s only the third one in the show’s 63 year history. In saying that, I’ve no recollection of the Tracy / Deirdre one while the Raquel / Curly episode only highlighted how bad an actor Kevin Kennedy is, particularly alongside the excellent Sarah Lancashire. [I]EastEnders[/I] has had some classic two handers over the years. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top