Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 380485" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I’ve seen a lot of negative comments lately about the bullying storyline with Mason, Dillon and Liam. It is hard going but I think they’re doing a great job. </p><p></p><p>I’m also very hooked on to what is happening with Lauren. Who is blackmailing her and do they have her working as sex worker?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 380485, member: 2"] I’ve seen a lot of negative comments lately about the bullying storyline with Mason, Dillon and Liam. It is hard going but I think they’re doing a great job. I’m also very hooked on to what is happening with Lauren. Who is blackmailing her and do they have her working as sex worker? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top