Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Englishboy" data-source="post: 357279" data-attributes="member: 70"><p>Am I right in thinking that this condition would have developed anyway rather than having been caused by the collision with Carla?</p><p></p><p>I don’t really know much about this medical condition or what causes it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Englishboy, post: 357279, member: 70"] Am I right in thinking that this condition would have developed anyway rather than having been caused by the collision with Carla? I don’t really know much about this medical condition or what causes it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top