Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sarah" data-source="post: 20065" data-attributes="member: 6"><p>I like her laugh but lately I've been focussing on it a lot more.</p><p></p><p>We used to use gowns like that while working (when I worked with animals every day, which I kinda still do lol) - but if any animal was ill we covered everything and looked like space monsters. Considering Anna has severe burns and therefore should be kept from infection, you'd think the entire body would be covered and people like Robert wouldn't be allowed to just waltz in off the street.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sarah, post: 20065, member: 6"] I like her laugh but lately I've been focussing on it a lot more. We used to use gowns like that while working (when I worked with animals every day, which I kinda still do lol) - but if any animal was ill we covered everything and looked like space monsters. Considering Anna has severe burns and therefore should be kept from infection, you'd think the entire body would be covered and people like Robert wouldn't be allowed to just waltz in off the street. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top