Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 20020" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I used to think (years back) she got boring and awful story-lines, but she's been thrown so many decent stories, it's showing to me what a poor actress she is.</p><p></p><p>Then again, the writing in this particular story is completely ridiculous, the way some of them are starting to question this meek & mild hairdresser managed to hurt (or murder) a soldier who was abusing Kate earlier in the year.</p><p></p><p>I still don't understand what those plastic aprons are about with the hospital and Anna.</p><p></p><p>I did enjoy the Halloween costumes, though I'm glad they told us what they were because I couldn't figure it out.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 20020, member: 2"] I used to think (years back) she got boring and awful story-lines, but she's been thrown so many decent stories, it's showing to me what a poor actress she is. Then again, the writing in this particular story is completely ridiculous, the way some of them are starting to question this meek & mild hairdresser managed to hurt (or murder) a soldier who was abusing Kate earlier in the year. I still don't understand what those plastic aprons are about with the hospital and Anna. I did enjoy the Halloween costumes, though I'm glad they told us what they were because I couldn't figure it out. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Telly Talk Soaps
UK Soaps Forum
Corrie
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top