Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Payton Cross" data-source="post: 72095" data-attributes="member: 682"><p><span style="font-size: 15px">Céline Dion Takes Paris in the Best Couture Looks of the Season, for the magazine Vogue. I can see she has so much fun with this fotoshoot.</span></p><p><span style="font-size: 15px">I can see that Celine enjoys her photo shootings, Celine is not just a music icon but also a fashion icon.</span></p><p></p><p>[MEDIA=youtube]exfR9QMN9Mk[/MEDIA]</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Payton Cross, post: 72095, member: 682"] [SIZE=4]Céline Dion Takes Paris in the Best Couture Looks of the Season, for the magazine Vogue. I can see she has so much fun with this fotoshoot. I can see that Celine enjoys her photo shootings, Celine is not just a music icon but also a fashion icon.[/SIZE] [MEDIA=youtube]exfR9QMN9Mk[/MEDIA] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played JR Ewing?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top