Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 68333" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>Loved reading about your concert experiences and am glad you had such a good time. It just feels like such a long time until see her now. I wish the time would go a little quicker. lol I just wanted to ask you Karin what time did Celine actually get on stage. I am a bit worried about my timing now. I fly into Gatwick and my flight gets in at 5.50 pm I think, then I have to travel from Gatwick to our apartment in Greenwich drop of our cases and head to the O2. A friend in London said she came on about 9pm. I am just hoping I can get across London and drop off my stuff all in time to get to the concert on time.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 68333, member: 68"] Loved reading about your concert experiences and am glad you had such a good time. It just feels like such a long time until see her now. I wish the time would go a little quicker. lol I just wanted to ask you Karin what time did Celine actually get on stage. I am a bit worried about my timing now. I fly into Gatwick and my flight gets in at 5.50 pm I think, then I have to travel from Gatwick to our apartment in Greenwich drop of our cases and head to the O2. A friend in London said she came on about 9pm. I am just hoping I can get across London and drop off my stuff all in time to get to the concert on time. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top