Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 62273" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>The soundtrack version is about 40 seconds longer. I think with her album version they "fixed" her last high note and made it more of a belting thing. More power ballad. I love the original slightly gentler version, it sounds genuinely heartbroken.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 62273, member: 68"] The soundtrack version is about 40 seconds longer. I think with her album version they "fixed" her last high note and made it more of a belting thing. More power ballad. I love the original slightly gentler version, it sounds genuinely heartbroken. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top