Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 62272" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>I can be so crap at times when I try and look for different arrangements. I thought it sounded different to the version that I know and then it just blended into what I remember - that's where I stumble at times. Plus I end up getting distracted and started thinking of the film, then I was thinking about a time when Little Ome was singing it.</p><p></p><p>I'm going to listen through headphones to both versions and see what I make of it. Either way, I'm actually really enjoying the song right now.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 62272, member: 2"] I can be so crap at times when I try and look for different arrangements. I thought it sounded different to the version that I know and then it just blended into what I remember - that's where I stumble at times. Plus I end up getting distracted and started thinking of the film, then I was thinking about a time when Little Ome was singing it. I'm going to listen through headphones to both versions and see what I make of it. Either way, I'm actually really enjoying the song right now. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
What month follows July?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top