Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 62264" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>I remember the brief period back in the day before the film came out and I had her Let's Talk About Love album, and it was credited as Love Theme from Titanic. I hadn't seen the film yet and for a few months it was just my song. I thought it was great, so simple and yet so epic all at the same time. Then of course it became a global smash and it was EVERYWHERE. It stopped being my song, and it even became annoying. I hated that people called it Titanic, or the Titanic song.</p><p>Even years after if I was listening to one of her greatest hits albums I would usually skip that song. I just had overkill with it. But the last year or so I noticed from YouTube she had been doing it a little different in Vagas. Almost folky at times, with different harmonies or whatever and I have really been enjoying the song again. I always preferred the Titanic Soundtrack version over her album version. The soundtrack version is the actual demo that she only sang once. They used that take on the movie and it's absolutely stunning.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 62264, member: 68"] I remember the brief period back in the day before the film came out and I had her Let's Talk About Love album, and it was credited as Love Theme from Titanic. I hadn't seen the film yet and for a few months it was just my song. I thought it was great, so simple and yet so epic all at the same time. Then of course it became a global smash and it was EVERYWHERE. It stopped being my song, and it even became annoying. I hated that people called it Titanic, or the Titanic song. Even years after if I was listening to one of her greatest hits albums I would usually skip that song. I just had overkill with it. But the last year or so I noticed from YouTube she had been doing it a little different in Vagas. Almost folky at times, with different harmonies or whatever and I have really been enjoying the song again. I always preferred the Titanic Soundtrack version over her album version. The soundtrack version is the actual demo that she only sang once. They used that take on the movie and it's absolutely stunning. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top