Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Ome" data-source="post: 62261" data-attributes="member: 2"><p>It's one of the songs by her that I've avoided for a long time. I loved it originally, then it was killed off by so many people forever playing every year for years and years and years....</p><p></p><p>Then when we revisited her this week, I played it and wow, it blew me away like nothing I was expecting. For the last three days I've had <em>"Near, far, wherever you are"</em> going round and round in my head.</p><p></p><p>I also loved this live version and got goosebumps towards the end.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Ome, post: 62261, member: 2"] It's one of the songs by her that I've avoided for a long time. I loved it originally, then it was killed off by so many people forever playing every year for years and years and years.... Then when we revisited her this week, I played it and wow, it blew me away like nothing I was expecting. For the last three days I've had [I]"Near, far, wherever you are"[/I] going round and round in my head. I also loved this live version and got goosebumps towards the end. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top