Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 36998" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>Celine is to record an all new song for the soundtrack to Disney's live action remake of Beauty And The Beast. The song I entitled <em>How Does A Moment Last Forever</em> and is written by original Disney writer and multiple Oscar winner Alan Menkin along with lyricist Tim Rice.</p><p>I am so happy about this! I was a bit disgusted when I had read previously that the <em>Beauty And The Beast</em> song by Celine and Peabo Bryson had been re-recorded for the remake by Ariana Grande and John Legend. Celine's version of that song is iconic, and so much a part of the film and experience I felt Disney were wrong to have it re-recorded. No to find that that Celine will be part of this remake is amazing news for fans.</p><p>Beauty And The Beast really kick started her English language career so it's an important thing that she wasn't overlooked here.</p><p>I cant wait to hear the song.</p><p><a href="http://www.eonline.com/news/823260/celine-dion-set-to-perform-brand-new-song-for-disney-s-upcoming-beauty-and-the-beast" target="_blank">http://www.eonline.com/news/823260/celine-dion-set-to-perform-brand-new-song-for-disney-s-upcoming-beauty-and-the-beast</a></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 36998, member: 68"] Celine is to record an all new song for the soundtrack to Disney's live action remake of Beauty And The Beast. The song I entitled [I]How Does A Moment Last Forever[/I] and is written by original Disney writer and multiple Oscar winner Alan Menkin along with lyricist Tim Rice. I am so happy about this! I was a bit disgusted when I had read previously that the [I]Beauty And The Beast[/I] song by Celine and Peabo Bryson had been re-recorded for the remake by Ariana Grande and John Legend. Celine's version of that song is iconic, and so much a part of the film and experience I felt Disney were wrong to have it re-recorded. No to find that that Celine will be part of this remake is amazing news for fans. Beauty And The Beast really kick started her English language career so it's an important thing that she wasn't overlooked here. I cant wait to hear the song. [URL]http://www.eonline.com/news/823260/celine-dion-set-to-perform-brand-new-song-for-disney-s-upcoming-beauty-and-the-beast[/URL] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top