Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 24537" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>This week I was lucky enough to come across a seller on ebay selling 25 Celine Dion CD singles. There are both versions of the CD single for each release. CD 1 and CD 2, and it's a pretty extensive collection covering all of her UK single releases from Think Twice up until I Drove All Night. The cases and CD's are in pristine condition and have been kept amazingly considering the age of some them. No smoke smell or staining, the jewel cases nice and clean and clear. And the best thing about it all is that they were originally listed as going for £25 with free shipping but the next day when I decided to just give in and buy them the price had lowered to just £20 with the free shipping! I think that's a pretty great deal.</p><p></p><p>Of course I have all of the songs on the various albums and compilation albums I own already but it is so nice to actually own the singles being a fan. I would never have been able to buy those early singles back in the day because I was too young anyway.</p><p>I've noticed some of the CD's have a ton of remixes some of which I have never heard, but most feature album tracks as the b-sides. And there are a whole lot of live versions of Celine hits like My Heart Will Go On, Because You Loved Me, and The Power of Love among others. I will take some pics later today and post them here.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 24537, member: 68"] This week I was lucky enough to come across a seller on ebay selling 25 Celine Dion CD singles. There are both versions of the CD single for each release. CD 1 and CD 2, and it's a pretty extensive collection covering all of her UK single releases from Think Twice up until I Drove All Night. The cases and CD's are in pristine condition and have been kept amazingly considering the age of some them. No smoke smell or staining, the jewel cases nice and clean and clear. And the best thing about it all is that they were originally listed as going for £25 with free shipping but the next day when I decided to just give in and buy them the price had lowered to just £20 with the free shipping! I think that's a pretty great deal. Of course I have all of the songs on the various albums and compilation albums I own already but it is so nice to actually own the singles being a fan. I would never have been able to buy those early singles back in the day because I was too young anyway. I've noticed some of the CD's have a ton of remixes some of which I have never heard, but most feature album tracks as the b-sides. And there are a whole lot of live versions of Celine hits like My Heart Will Go On, Because You Loved Me, and The Power of Love among others. I will take some pics later today and post them here. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top