Menu
Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Alexis" data-source="post: 157809" data-attributes="member: 68"><p>OMG!!!!! I am so ready for this! That song is amazing the time is so right for this! I NEED THIS ALBUM ALREADY!!!!!! I wonder is Flying On My Own the David Guetta track she recorded last year. </p><p>I love this little promo teaser too, it's like letting us know something different is coming and that she's enjoying it. She loves touring hopefully I get to see her next year too!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Alexis, post: 157809, member: 68"] OMG!!!!! I am so ready for this! That song is amazing the time is so right for this! I NEED THIS ALBUM ALREADY!!!!!! I wonder is Flying On My Own the David Guetta track she recorded last year. I love this little promo teaser too, it's like letting us know something different is coming and that she's enjoying it. She loves touring hopefully I get to see her next year too! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
6 + 4 =
Post reply
Forums
Entertainment
Music
Celine Dion Fan Thread. If you dont like her you shouldn't really come here. Simple.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top