Forums
New posts
What's new
New posts
Latest activity
Awards
Log in
Register
What's new
New posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Poison your name this Hallowe'en
There's plenty of time to choose your spooky October username
Click here for more details
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
Alice (TV series)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Sea - Boo! - Er" data-source="post: 235593" data-attributes="member: 57"><p><em>Alice</em> I think suffered by comparison with <em>The Mary Tyler Moore Show</em> as a female-centered workplace comedy but It was one of my favourites.</p><p>I'm not sure how many seasons in it was when all the supporting characters got last names but it was quite a shock when they suddenly started using them as though they'd always been there.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Sea - Boo! - Er, post: 235593, member: 57"] [I]Alice[/I] I think suffered by comparison with [I]The Mary Tyler Moore Show[/I] as a female-centered workplace comedy but It was one of my favourites. I'm not sure how many seasons in it was when all the supporting characters got last names but it was quite a shock when they suddenly started using them as though they'd always been there. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Who played Sue Ellen in Dallas?
Post reply
Forums
Global Telly Talk
Classic US TV
Alice (TV series)
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Accept
Learn more…
Top